Tuesday 18 March 2014

Today was the Day

Today was the day shower was icy cold and I had to clamber into the loft to fiddle with the boiler

Today was the day I spilt the bag of used cat litter on the kitchen floor

Today was the day I left the five year old sobbing at the school gate, over emotional having been told off for pushing her sister off the step

Today was the day my tights got stuck by the velcroe on the five year old’s book bag, leaving a big hole.

Today was the day the nursery worker had to peal the two year old from me, screaming ‘mummy don’t leave me’ as I walked out the door.

Today was the day I forgot my coat in the rush to leave the house and then it poured with rain at School pick up time

Today was the day the two year old shredded half a roll of toilet paper

Today was the day she then scooped out the lip balm and smeared it round the toilet

Today was the day I bought the washing in wetter than in went out

Today was the day the two year old fell asleep on the sofa at 4pm

Today was the day more tea went in the bin than into tummies

Today was the day both girls went bed at 6pm

Today was the day the two year old decided that crying would be more fun than sleeping, before eventually nodding off on the landing.


Today was the day I decided having a glass of wine in the week was ok

No comments:

Post a Comment